White has a surprise or two up its wattage. The show-within-a-show formula makes ''Nunsense'' work best when it's a revue that doesn't talk.
- Spain’s Explorers in the Age of Discovery: The Lives and Legacies of Christopher Columbus, Hernán Cortés, Francisco Pizarro and Ferdinand Magellan.
- Die Behandlung: Der 2. Fall für Jack Caffery - Roman (Die Inspektor-Caffery-Thriller) (German Edition).
- The wacky Broadway musical Nunsense returns to the City Center Stage in August.!
- Parlons vrai (French Edition).
- Medieval Mayhem - Book 2 in series Spirits of London Wall.
Nobody need worry about picketing ''Nunsense. Presented by the Nunsense Theatrical. Company, in association with Joseph Hoesl and Bill Crowder. Please upgrade your browser. See next articles.
‘Nunsense’ is Habit Forming!
View page in TimesMachine. Newsletter Sign Up Continue reading the main story Please verify you're not a robot by clicking the box. Invalid email address. Please re-enter. You must select a newsletter to subscribe to.
- Bilingualism in International Schools (Second Language Acquisition).
- The Accident;
- Nunsense is Habit-Forming - Mary Baldwin University?
Sign Up. You will receive emails containing news content , updates and promotions from The New York Times. You may opt-out at any time. You agree to receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.
Imaginative Interviews: Habit-forming Nunsense with Sister Mary Amnesia - TheatreBloom
Thank you for subscribing. An error has occurred.
Please try again later. You are already subscribed to this email. Continue reading the main story.
Director Judy Hulett clearly has an appreciation for humor because she has produced a funny and enjoyable show. Hulett is quick to give credit to the talented people who supported her efforts.
Veni Creator Spiritus / Nunsense Is Habit-Forming
Laura Peden provided musical direction and Patty Zipperer supplied the choreography. The story begins as the Little Sisters of Hoboken discover their cook, Sister Julia Child of God, has accidentally killed 52 members with a tainted recipe. The convent is in crisis because they don't have enough money to pay for all the burials, in part because the Reverend Mother bought a VCR. With four deceased nuns on ice in the freezer, five of the surviving nuns decide to stage a variety show in the Mount Saint Helen's School auditorium to raise money for the burials.
The show features singing and dancing and audience members are invited to take part in a quiz and clap along to some of the songs. These nuns, as they like to say, are habit forming. The show is hilarious - full of wacky humor punctuated with plenty of puns.